Add a One-Click Button for Multiple Feeds
- One click adds multiple feeds to the sidebar of Miro
- If your viewer doesn't have Miro, they get an easy way to download
- This is a great way to keep people watching regularly
- Done in two super easy steps!
Insert multiple feeds into the following form and get a link that enables your viewer to add all the feeds to Miro with a single click. It functions identically to the one feed buttonmaker.
Step 1: Paste in URLs for video RSS feeds-- one per line.
Step 2: Pick a button and paste the code into your site.
Check if these feeds are valid RSS (opens in new windows): Validate These Feeds
The Publisher's Toolkit
- Get in the Miro Guide Simple instructions for getting into the Miro Content Guide.
- One-Click Link Builder Similar to "add this podcast to iTunes" buttons, Miro 1-click links let people add your channel directly from your site.
- Custom Miro Generator Distribute a version of Miro with your name and your channels.
- Media RSS Specification These standard RSS schemes work best with Miro.
- RSS Feed Validator Test your feed with this site.