Add a One-Click Miro Button to your Site
- One click adds your feed to the sidebar of Miro
- If your viewer doesn't have Miro, they get an easy way to download
- This is a great way to keep people watching regularly
- Done in four super easy steps!
Step 1: Pick the type of 1-click button you want to make
- Video Feed (video podcast)
- Audio Feed (video podcast)
- File Download
Step 2: Enter the URL for your feed, website, or file
for multiple URLs in one button, separate with a comma
Step 3: Click on a Button, Code will Appear
Step 4: Your Button Code (copy & paste it!)
Did you know?
- YouTube, blip.tv and other video sharing sites have RSS feeds — find out more.
The Publisher's Toolkit
- Get in the Miro Guide Simple instructions for getting into the Miro Content Guide.
- One-Click Link Builder Similar to "add this podcast to iTunes" buttons, Miro 1-click links let people add your channel directly from your site.
- Custom Miro Generator Distribute a version of Miro with your name and your channels.
- Media RSS Specification These standard RSS schemes work best with Miro.
- RSS Feed Validator Test your feed with this site.